Bhim App Customer Care Number:- Bhim is first Indian Mobile app which was launched by PM itself to make India cashless it was developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) to work on the UPI method which refers to Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
Bhim was first launched in December 2016 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the name of Dr. B.R Ambedkar Or Babasaheb the well known Indian politician, economist, jurist and social reformer there is not an official headquarter of Bhim but they first launched in Digi Dhan meal at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi.
Nowadays there a thousand of BHIM App users out there which use them and make payment digitally also some of them faces a problem with there services that’s why they search for Bhim Support Phone Number on the net.
For better result and make more transaction online Bhim make service center in every major city of India not only English and Hindi BHIM available in every language of India which includes Assamese, Urdu, Marathi, Punjabi, Odia, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu.
Bhim is available in all over the state and city some of are Delhi Bangalore Hyderabad Ahmedabad Chennai Kolkata Surat Pune Jaipur Lucknow Kanpur Nagpur Visakhapatnam Indore Thane Bhopal Pimpri-Chinchwad Patna Vadodara Ghaziabad Ludhiana Coimbatore Agra
Bhim App Customer Care Number
Common Bhim Customer Problems
- Invoke PayTM’s Grievance redressal system
- Wait till the prescribed time
- Transaction Error
- Recharge failed
- Refund is not given
- account suspended
- otp issues
- upi issues
- Not verified
Bhim App Customer Care Toll-Free Number
- Bhim App Customer Care Number: 022-40009100
- BHIM Customer Care Contact Number: 022-40009100
- Head Office Phone Number: 022-40009100
How To Contact Bhim Support Center
- open the BHIM application and go to the exchanges page. Presently
- pick the exchange in which you are confronting the issue.
- Here you will discover two choices at the base of the screen.
- The main choice is ‘Report Issue’ choice and the second is ‘Call Bank’ choice.
- In the event that the issue you are confronting is identified with BHIM application then you ought to pick ‘report issue’.
- Here pick the issue, compose the subtle elements in the case and tap on the ‘Submit’ catch. B
- but if the issue is identified with the bank at that point pick the second choice which is Call Bank
Bhim Support Email Address
- Bhim customer support email address: email@example.com
Also, Read More About On
Bhim Social Media Accounts
- Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/BHIM.NPCI/
- Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/npci_bhim?lang=en
- LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhim-upadhyaya-0648a223/
Bhim Official Web Pages
Bhim Office Headquarter Address
- National Payments Corporation of India
1001A, B wing, 10th Floor,
The Capital, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051